Website Design, eCommerce Shops, CMS Web Sites, SEO & Social Media PR
We wanted a website that was sleek, & we can update ourselves, at any time from any location.? Split Second made it easy & affordable!
Split Second Marketing Support Inc. can help you produce professional corporate or product website to promote your product or brand. We can develop websites that work on all platforms including Mac, PC, Windows, and Mobile devices such as iphone and ipad.
We love re-designing and re-developing websites. Contact Split Second Marketing Support Inc. if you need help to:
• Create an eCommerce Store on your website
• Upgrade or rebuild your current website
• Move to a content management solution CMS for your website such as WordPress or Drupal
• Create a refreshing new look for an existing site
• Increase Usability of your website
• Get legacy content online
• Integrate rich media content into your site such as internet video, youtube channels
• Add community and Web2.0 social features to your website
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for increased website traffic
• Social Media Campaigns to maximize Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and more!
Get Control Over Your Web Content:
We are experienced custom website designers that can tackle the toughest digital media challenges, but are renowned for making websites simple and easy for customers using the WordPress platform and Woocommerce eCommerce solutions.
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress (CMS) features include a plugin architecture and a template system for unlimited creative possibilities. WordPress was used by more than 22.0% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. It is simple to use and allows for easy updates.
WordPress (CMS) is free to use.
WordPress (CMS) is not just for blogs – but it?s ready for blogging when you are
• WordPress (CMS) provides access to all kinds of free optimization options.
• WordPress (CMS) is very easy to add content, images, galleries and portfolios.
• WordPress (CMS) is Responsive. Responsive design means a web site can be viewed on mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and small devices.
• WordPress (CMS) is excellent for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• WordPress (CMS) lets you add new features with a few clicks of a buttonContact us today for more information.